Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gibberish is not a nice way to talk to all your- Mork Swax

Well this is my first blog i have ever posted. My URL might be slightly confusing, so I'll explain myself. In trying to come up with a clever name, my siblings and I tried to come up with different words that would fit my personality as well as the time in my life. Ideas included such things as "Tayler's Brain Dumps," "Cranial Journey," "U cant touch this," and so forth. Eventually I Ended up scrolling through my music and found a song called "Gisbberish" by Relient K. One of the most common "words" in the song is "Paravillatiniay." We thought this would be a very entertaining title. So we looked up the lyrics to make sure we spelled it right, and there you have it. Paravillatiniay.

3 comments:

  1. Dorga orpha dorga billa! Haha... thanks for the great blog Tayler! We will love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...escuseme, have you seen my son.

    ReplyDelete