Monday, October 13, 2008

Tested in Dance class today

So Today I Tested for swing in my social dance class. Twice. The First test was with my actual dance partner, Elisa Guzman, and we scored a 95, and both of us received that score (by the way we incorporated a pretzel for all you that care :). The second test was with my friend Coleen, who I am not as familiar dancing with, so she was the only one being tested on that one, and She got a 94. So pretty much I'm not horrible at leading, but I could definitely use some work. Anyway, we are starting Cha-Cha on wednesday, so that will be so fun! More dance updates to follow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good job Tay! You are a good leader...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swing was my favorite dance. And I forgot about the pretzel. That was a fun step!

    ReplyDelete