Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM3!

OK so on friday i went to go see HSM3 with my friend Eve. ok i dont care what y'all think of me, cause i liked it. the music was awesome, the dancing was too, and there was more of both. i personally thought that it was better than the first 2. no problem. Collin, you need to see it, listen to "the boys are back." best song. fo sho. Anna, feel free to call me whenever and we can talk about it to your heart's desire. The rest of you, i never thought i would actually say this, but i recommend that you go see it.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I admit it, I saw it opening day with Anna. It was great. I completely enjoyed myself. We sat there with Helen and Nathan, watched all the credits and the theatre completely cleared out before we felt like leaving. The dancing was FAB. The music FUN. We're probably going to have to get it for our collection of HSM DVD's, because, well, we want to see it again! I also have to say that sitting next to Anna, with her watching it for the first time, was TOTALLY WORTH IT! I enjoyed her enjoying it! Cara saw it last night. Yep, Marissa and Rochelle, you are going to have to go see it--so you can be our gwoup! But, Rochelle you should rent the other ones first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. f itTAYLER I LOVED HSM 3!!! it was basically the best movie ever, and me and ellen definitely almost cried at the end.. it was B-E-A-UTIFUL. im glad you liked it as much as i did :P i agree that the boys are back is the MOST HILARIOUS PART!! haha i loved it!
    btw this is miss cara cae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. You're right, I can't believe you said it. I guess I might try to convince BJ to watch it with me. Hmmm. I will take your advice, Mom. Cara- what? You have a different email or something? Um, can you email me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. If Kylie saw this, she would love you. She is waay into musicals and Disney movies and stuff. She has twenty thousand movies here that are musicals, including HSM 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete